September 9th, at 9:00pm the first 50 members will have a free CCF22 t-shirt;
In addition to Junior, Family and Friends here comes the new event: Colnago Garda Gravel
Dear Colnago Cycling Festival friends, we are now at the end of summer, the 2022 cycling season is about to close and so it’s time to think about next year! As already announced, the CCF23 will return on 14-15-16 April 2023 and the first news to put on the calendar is the opening of registration: Friday, September 9, at 21:00, where the first 50 members will receive a free CCF22 t-shirt!
But like every edition the news are always many and for 2023 the Colnago Cycling Festival has created the Colnago Garda Gravel:
- three days and three paths immersed in the hills of Lake Garda with start and arrival in Desenzano del Garda;
- GPS itinerary available to cyclists via email or race pack pick-up the day before the event;
- no time limit, cyclists can live their experience independently and at their own pace;
- participants can stop in the partner wineries of the event where you can experience the local hospitality and taste the local products.
The program of events of the CCF23 is as follows:
- Friday, April 14 – Randonnèe “Tour of Lake Garda”
- Saturday 15 April (morning) – Colnago&Friends with Paolo Savoldelli
- Saturday 15 April (afternoon) – Family Bike; Junior Bike
- Sunday 16 April – Granfondo Colnago
You just have to wait Friday, September 9, 21:00 to confirm your presence at the most exciting and fun event of the 2023 cycling season!