VALIDATION AND DELIVERY OF RACE NUMBER
At Palazzo Todeschini – Piazza Malvezzi – Desenzano del Garda.
Friday: 4 pm to 7 pm
Saturday: 2 pm to 6 pm
Sunday: 6 am to 6.30 am
Along the lake in front of Piazza Matteotti
START OF REGISTRATION
- 4 OCTOBER 2017 9 pm – REGISTRATION STARTS FOR 1000 RACE BIBS
- 2 NOVEMBER 2017 9 pm – REGISTRATION STARTS FOR 500 BIBS
- 6 DECEMBER 2017 9 pm – REGISTRATION STARTS FOR 500 BIBS
- 11 JANUARY 2018 9 pm – REGISTRATION STARTS FOR 1000 BIBS
- 1 FEBRUARY 2018 9 pm– REGISTRATION STARTS FOR 1000 BIBS
COLLECTION OF RACE PACKS – SECRETARIAT OPENING TIMES
Friday: 4.00 to 7.00 pm
Saturday: 8.00 to 9.00 am (RANDONNEUR ONLY)
Saturday: 2.00 00 to 7.00 pm
Sunday: 5.45 to 6.30 am
Please note that once you have registered, your application will be checked and you will be added to the race list within 7 working days.
Courses: Long – Medium
€ 200 – GOLD bib – all courses – until 100 bibs have been taken – benefits:
- bib reserved from number 1 to 100 with leading sports stars – guests
- bib personalised with name and surname
- entry to official presentation on Saturday 7 April, VIPs, guests and leading sports stars present
- Participation in the Garda Lake Circuit Randonneur
- Daily license
€80.00 registration for Colnago Granfondo/Marathon + Garda Lake Circuit Randonneur + daily license + insurance
€ 60.00 registration for Granfondo/Marathon – all non-members + daily license + insurance
€ 35.00 registration for Garda Lake Circuit Randonneur + daily license + insurance
€ 35.00 registration for Garda Legend + daily license + insurance
Only cyclists with vintage “eroica” bikes will be admitted.
Vintage ‘eroica” bike means bikes with all the following features:
- road bike manufactured before 1987;
Newly-constructed steel-framed bicycles may also be used if they have vintage features (heat-soldered connections) and have been assembled using vintage components (gears, handlebars, pedals, etc.).
Both tubular and clincher rims may be used and it is possible to adapt the free wheel ratios to the route difficulty.
Exceptions to the type of bicycle used will be allowed for participants with motor or sensorial handicaps if they make a specific request to the organisation.
During the event, cyclists not registered regularly may not join groups or they will be asked to leave. In the event of an accident, they will be held responsible for any harm or damage caused.
Registration of participants disqualified by their Federations or Bodies for doping or other offences will not be accepted.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION
Obligation to have a medical certificate for cycling races
All foreigner athletes must to send medical certificate for competitive cycling events or download it from the link above. This module have to signed and printed by a doctor and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org